Original Fragrance Composition:
So what does it smell like? It is classified as a warm woody fragrance for men. Starting with a fresh, herbaceous and spicy top, followed by a dry, floral woody heart and resting on a sweet and powdery woody base.
- Top notes: lavender, bergamot, lemon, basil, petitgrain, anise
- Middle notes: orris, geranium, fern, rose, cedar, vetiver, rosewood, patchouli, heliotrope
- Base notes: labdanum, musk, tonka, opoponax, sandalwood, oakmoss, vanilla
Mademoiselle - Volume 79, 1974:
"Nomade Eau de Toilette from Parfums D'Orsay (2 oz., $8.50)"
Fate of the Fragrance:
Discontinued, date unknown.
Reformulated and relaunched in 2001.
So what does it smell like? It is classified as a woody floral musk fragrance for men.
- Top notes: nutmeg, lime, vetiver and bergamot
- Middle notes: caraway, cardamom, jasmine, carnation, coriander and black pepper
- Base notes: sage, oakmoss, sandalwood, white musk, patchouli and Atlas cedar